These Verdelho wines are lovable and likable. Small gems in your collection. Try out these amazing wines. These wines will surprise you with its flavors and appeal. Out of the ordinary, these wines are highly recommended to turn a boring evening to something worthwhile. Bring them home to please your senses.
The industry is loaded with all sorts of chardonnay wines. Instead of wasting time going through each and every Chardonnay here is a short list of wines, in the below info-graphic, which you can try without going in the hassles of figuring out the best on your own.
These are Australia’s bestseller Chardonnay wines of 2016, leaving you with just a simple exercise of grabbing these out and to enjoy them peacefully. The Chardonnay wines which are on the list are –
1. Table Talk Chardonnay
2. Coldridge Estate Chardonnay
3. Mcwilliams Inheritance Chardonnay
4. McGuigan Bin 7000 Chardonnay
5. Queens Pinch Chardonnay
6. Wolf Blass Silver Label Chardonnay
7. Three Mile Lane Chardonnay
8. Peter Lehmann Founding Stone Chardonnay
9. Fay McGuigan Homestead Chardonnay
Riesling Wines which people liked and loved in 2016 are mentioned here. Check out these wines to quench your thirst for wines. For all wines loves and wine enthusiast. Drink it, enjoy it and share it.
Banrock Station Contemporary Moscato 2016 is a low alcohol white wine. Try this Moscato wine from the banks of the Murray River in South Australia.A pack of 1L -12 bottle for just $96.00.
If you have tasted this wine before, feel free to comment below.
Ever wondered why the wine you are paying for is so expensive?
Here are a few factors that affect the price of a wine which can bring wines to sell in the premium range.
Geographical Location can play an important role in deciding the price of the wine. If the vineyard is present in a highly-reputed wine region where the land rates are high, it would naturally make the prices of these wine soar.
- Manpower related factors such as labor cost and winemaker’s fees can be another reason for that costly drink. For small wineries, the number of laborers employed too can direct the cost of the wine. Winery paying a hefty salary to its winemakers can influence the price of the wine too.
- Viticulture and Winemaking related factors are mentioned below-
- Yield and Grape Selection
If the yield per hectare is less for a winery and the selection is of only premium quality grapes it would make the wines more expensive.
- Type of Wine
If dry white wines are to be made, there is a need of using more grapes to produce same quantity of wine which is normally produced. This increases the input costs. That is how premium white wines attain high price levels. If the wine is to be produced is sparkling, then additional process, such as disgorging of wine, takes place which can add to wine’s cost. Thus, costs related to the nature of wine being made.
- Oak Aging
The Oak barrels in which the wine is aged do not come cheap. They can raise the price of the wine which is stored for aging purposes. At times, the period of storage can be many years and the overhead costs attributed to these wines on per unit basis are far higher that the wines which are consumed young.
- Vintage Year
If for a year, the wine production had not been significant and the demand is high then the new price to tackle demand may hurt the customers pocket.
- Advertising of the brand can bring good dividends in later stages but, initially, it is expensive for the fresh wines.
- Imported Wines are more expensive as they incur additional transport cost and taxes.
- Organic Wines can be more expensive as the processes and efforts are different and the path to getting certified often difficult. Even the time taken for preparing the farmland suitable for producing organic white wines or red wines is very long which increases the costs.